tranny fluid capacity? - Page 2 - Nissan Titan Forum

post #11 of 12 Old 11-26-2008, 09:11 PM
scottsbro23
Shift_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I believe the manual for Canadian Titans say you can use the ATF tranny fluid. Unless Nissan is ...well never mind...the tranny's are the same for Canada and the U.S. I have my fluid waiting on me to pull the plug...Pun intended..lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Bobby Godspeed Brutha

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

“I'll keep my Freedom, my Money and My Guns, YOU Keep the CHANGE"

04' LE 4x4 CC OR BT, PRG Mini Kit, Shackles & OR T-Bars, Toyo 35" M/T's, 08' Rear End, 09 Ranchos, Activetuning, 8000K HID Low/Sylvania Highs & Turns, Flowmaster, VOLANT, UpRev 2 deg, JL Audio Cleansweep, Kenwood Subs, Vshortt Custom Box, Clarion & Sony Amps, Cadence 6.5 Comps, 9" Stubby Ant. AVS, Custom Painted Engine Cover IV

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 Old 12-15-2008, 12:41 AM
crawler
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawler
I finally did the drain and replace on the Titan today ( 38000 miles ) I didn't drop the pan just used drain plug I only used 4 quarts I am thinking that next time I will look into the flush it doesn't seem like enough of a change to me .
I thought I would let you guys know that I had Blackstone test my transmission fluid and they said it was in great shape and keep it in there . I was concerned because I had high temps on the gage a few times while towing at least now I know.

2006 4x4 SE Red Brawn CC BT OR ,Volant exhaust , Airaid intake , Bully Dog, stillen rad

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode